Sunday 3 June 2012

Six Sentance Sunday (Night!)

Right. Let's start by saying, I have never heard of Six Sentance Sunday. I guess it's a bit like Illustration Friday... But obviously about writing rather than painting... and on a Sunday, rather than a Friday - but apart from that essentially the same right?

Well, If I were a lazy sod (which I am if truth be known), then I could claim that the above paragraph was my submission for SixSentance Sunday. but I wont', as that would be a little lame considering I didn't know I had written six sentances until I read it back. Unlike this paragraph, which I am carefully sculpting to ensure it also ends on the sixth sentance. As you can see I only have two to go, not including this one. This could end up like some bizarre Monty Pythonesque scenario if I'm not careful. So without further ado, I shall work on my real six sentance.

"Don't you get it Tony? The news report said he was high on it, yet his family deny he ever used it. I knew him when I was there man, He smoked a bit of dope, but never touched acid."
"So how do you explain why he flipped out like that?"
"I don't know. But I do know this is going to get a lot worse."

So there we go. I don't know if I'll use it or not, as I've ony just made it up - Twice actually because I accidentally deleted it a minute ago, so it sort of counts as 12 sentances. It's a conversation between the 2 main characters in my current BACID story. The current state of which is now a couple of paragraphs, and a handful of hastilty written notes with little meaning or coherence. I hope som eof this makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment